To Read List

Shana 's to-read book montage

Once in a Full Moon
Last Sacrifice
Darkest Mercy
Radiant Shadows
Fragile Eternity
Beautiful Creatures
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella
Linger
Beastly
Clockwork Angel
Glass Houses
The Host
Enna Burning
Inkspell
Need
Wings
Fade
Twisted
Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception
The Dark Divine


Shana 's favorite books »

BLOG NEWS!

Welcome!



Blog News!



It is now the month of August and well that well awaited break I was hoping for so I could catch up on some reading and writing has not presented itself thus far so ...I have not posted in a while. On a happy note MAD HATTER HAS BEEN LOCATED and is now becoming an active co blogger again YES!!!!! For those of you who were wondering what my little womb raider is....*drum roll*...*pause for dramatic effect*...ITS A GIRL! and she is due any day now. Thank you all for hanging in with me through this dry time I look forward to getting back in the saddle.


Happy Reading and Writing!!!


Sunday, November 21, 2010

Heart Of The Dragon by Gena Showalter

~~~~This review may not be suitable for all ages. Viewer discretion is advised~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heart of the Dragon (Atlantis, #1)

I'm not sure what to say about this book. It is the first adult book i have read in i don't know how many years lol. I have to say i was blushing through most of it. If you like hot sex books then...well this one has its share of scenes. Even though i am partial to the just bordering on the edge of sexual escapades i did find myself turning pages faster lol. Something i found odd about her writing is one minute the sex scene would be kinda poetic the words like cock would show up and just seemed out of place. *then again haven't read a book with actual sex scenes in years so maybe i have it wrong* I did find her dialog off beat and kinda corney. All and all i did like this book and will be reading the sequal but its not a re-reader kinda book.

No comments:

Post a Comment