To Read List

Shana 's to-read book montage

Once in a Full Moon
Last Sacrifice
Darkest Mercy
Radiant Shadows
Fragile Eternity
Beautiful Creatures
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella
Linger
Beastly
Clockwork Angel
Glass Houses
The Host
Enna Burning
Inkspell
Need
Wings
Fade
Twisted
Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception
The Dark Divine


Shana 's favorite books »

BLOG NEWS!

Welcome!



Blog News!



It is now the month of August and well that well awaited break I was hoping for so I could catch up on some reading and writing has not presented itself thus far so ...I have not posted in a while. On a happy note MAD HATTER HAS BEEN LOCATED and is now becoming an active co blogger again YES!!!!! For those of you who were wondering what my little womb raider is....*drum roll*...*pause for dramatic effect*...ITS A GIRL! and she is due any day now. Thank you all for hanging in with me through this dry time I look forward to getting back in the saddle.


Happy Reading and Writing!!!


Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mad~Hatter has Found the Edit Button!

I know that your wondering who is this crazy person writing on this Blog! It is I Mad~Hatter *cue evil laugh. No just kidding I'm crazy not evil. lol Anywho I will now start to post reviews and comments on things such as books, movies, music and the occasional rant or two. My crazy partner in crime is somewhere around here if I can ever find her :'( *sniff.  Oh and can't wait to here your comments!

1 comment:

  1. OH my grape...its about time mad hatter thought i had lost you in cyber land lol

    ReplyDelete